Monday, September 10, 2012

Spring is here and so are our two new Catalogues

Hello there! Yes I know! It has been over a month since I have been on my blog.  I am going to have to make a time each week to get on here. I am soon to have an extra day off work so hopefully I can make that day MY TIME to update my blog each week. 
Well its so exciting! We have two new catalogues out at once.  First we have the new Annual Catalogue full of exciting new products. This catalogue runs from 1st September until 30th June 2013. The new Holiday Catalogue has lots of Christmas ideas as well as a lovely Calendar, Halloween products and ideas, lots of lovely new stamps, papers etc etc etc. It is quite a big catalogue and this one runs from 1st September right through until 31st January 2013. If you would like to see whats inside these lovely catalogues just click on the icon on the right hand side panel.

I have recently been to the SU! Heartfelt Event (normally called Regionals) in Perth a few weeks back. I took my mum with me and we both had a wonderful time. There were so many ideas floating around and I can see my wishlist getting bigger and bigger.
Charmaine Black demonstrating Dazzling Lights
We were able to try out the new products and ask questions about different techniques. It was great to watch demonstrations by other lovely SU! demonstrators.                              Charmaine Black did a fantastic demo on her Dazzling Lights and lucky there was a mirror above her as the crowd was quite large and we were still able to see what she was doing. To see Charmaines work please check it out here. It was a fantastic day and it just wasn't long enough. We could have stayed longer to enjoy what there was to see and do. Here are just a few of the gorgeous work that we could feast our eyes on.


I know some of these are Susan Joyce's items.
We didn't do swaps this time but this was my
card to pop up on the board.


Sophie's gorgeous demonstration pieces.
One of Charmaine's pieces of work
Carolyn King's demonstration pieces.
Aren't they lovely!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment