Sunday, September 6, 2009

Shadowed Upsy Daisy


I made this card as one of my swaps for Convention in Canberra this year in May. It features one of my very favourite stamp sets, Upsy Daisy. I have also used the Scallop Edge Punch to create a feature for my card. The shadowing was done by stamping once onto the cardstock, lifting and very slightly shifting to the right and placing the stamp back onto the cardstock to give a shadow effect.

I have used
Cardstock: Whisper White & Bashful Blue
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Stamp Pad: Bashful Blue
Accessories: Bashful Blue Grosgrain ribbon, White gel pen
Scallop Edge Punch
I hope all those fathers out there had a lovely day today. The sun shone quite a bit which was nice. We certainly had a nice day with lunch at Woodvale Tavern with our son and his family and then I cooked dinner for our daughter and grandaughter this evening. Her poor hubby had to fly out this morning early.
Well I am off now to get ready for my next workshop which will be a Punch class. Different ways of using your punches. Thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny,

    I love how you made the edge with the scallop edge punch, looks terrific. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete