Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September special

Hello all! September is very quickly disappearing and that means the Ribbon Bundle special is almost finished. Remember if you spend over $100 on your order or quickly have a $600 workshop you will receive two lovely ribbons. Please see over in right hand side of blog for details.
I have just posted my Mini Spring Swap below not realising that it wouldnt come out on top so scroll down if you would like to check it out. I drafted it on the 6th Sept but didnt want to publish it until our swaps were over and done with. We had a lovely time at Ngaire's last night and made some gorgeous cards. We were spoilt with Ngaire's dessert too. Mmm! Looking forward to using at my next workshop. As you can see there is no workshop in October as it is a very busy month for me. I have three lots of family arriving, a stamp camp and the Perth Regionals. I was not sure of dates for some of these so decided that October was out. If I find some spare time I will be sure to let my ladies know.
For those of you who love the rain, then enjoy what is left of it and thanks for popping in. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment