Monday, September 7, 2009

Eyelet Border

It seems I am in the creative mood today as I have had the day to myself. I have had a couple of visitors though so have had the occasional break. I went shopping this morning and on the way home I had an idea. I quickly put my shopping away and went into my craft room to work at my idea. Mmm! The first thing was what colour do I use. I almost used Bella Rose but have worked with that before so I chose Sweet Always. I was going to put my design into a circle but SU do not have a bigger circle so I decided to make my own design and then adapt to it.
Here I have used
Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy, Oval All (from Mini Spring Catalogue)
Stamp Pad: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
DSP: Sweet Always
Accessories: Small & Large Oval Punch,
Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Sponge Daubers
As you can see I have shadowed the Upsy Daisy stamp.
I have sponged around the all white edges with Chocolate Chip.
I have a couple of days off work so hopefully I can get into my craft room again for some more stamping. Hope you like my card. Thanks for popping in.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    I like the shape you used for the main image and the frill. Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,

    This is one very pretty card - love it!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete