Friday, April 1, 2016

April is here already!

Oops I have been missing in action again. Doesn't time just fly by this time of the year? I use to always say that life as we get older will be at a slower pace.  Well that is just not true as I am sure you all know.  Well those of you who are up in the upper years that is. I know even the young ones now are saying that time flies so it really must be true.

I am loving this weather today.  It is threatening rain but there is only a 20% chance today but one can always hope.  I am actually on my own this morning which is highly unusual and I am really enjoying the peace.

A couple of SU! buddies and myself are off to On Stage Sydney on the 16th of April.  We fly out late on the Friday night and arrive at 6.30 next morning and quickly head to On Stage to begin at 7.30am.  I am sure we will be able to stay awake during the day as it is always full of fun and excitement.  We head back after the day has ended and arrive home around midnight that night with Sunday to re-cooperate. We are excited to be able to see the launch and receive our copy of the new Yearly catalogue which unfortunately wont be able to share with you until 1st June. However, I will be able to give you some sneak peeks. Wont that be fun!

Well time has ended for the Sale-a-bration catalogue which ended yesterday.  No more chances for the free products for another year with Sale-a-bration. Of course if you have a party yourselves there are always free products to choose from so you never miss out on a good deal.


Here are a few ideas from the Occasions catalogue.



We still have our Handmade from the Heart Occasions Catalogue which runs through till May 31st.  You need to be quick as there is only two months left but what if they run out of stock? How disappointing would that be? Click on this link to check out what is available.
There are some lovely products in this catalogue.  I know when browsing through the catalogue sometimes you come across a product that just does not do anything for you until you see it made up. Wow my mind has been changed so many times about a product that I couldn't see myself buying.


We also have the Clearance Rack available where you can save up to 60% on certain products.  Check them out here to see how you can save.

You have until early Tuesday evening for this weeks Weekly Deals.  There are some great bargains to be had here. Don't forget to check each Wednesday to see which deals are in motion for the week. Would you like to see what SU! has in store for you this week? Well just click here to view
Well that's about it for now. Please stay tuned for more coming soon.
Thanks for popping by :)




No comments:

Post a Comment