Saturday, February 27, 2016

Bloomin' Heart

Its my friends birthday and here is the card I made for her. I pondered over colours but because it is her 50th birthday I needed something a bit formal. I have not included the 50 numeral yet because I only have the retired ones and I do try to put only current stock on my blog. In saying that I did use Brushed Gold cardstock for the flowers because the gold glimmer paper was too much and did not show enough detail.


For this card I have used the following:-
Stamp Set - Botanicals For You
Cardstock - Basic Black, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Brushed Gold
Accessories - Bloomin' Heart Framelit, Pearls

The card really does look better in true life. I took so many photos to get a decent one to try to show it off. I will be trying different colour cardstock now to see what I can come up with. 
Thanks for popping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment