Sunday, April 10, 2016

Weekly Deals Leaving Us


Yes thats right.  Weekly Deals leave us on April 19th.  Sad isn't it.  If you would like to check out what is available just click here and you will find there are a few more than there normally are.  There are some products that are on my Wish List.  There may be something there that is on your Wish List and not only that some of these items may be retired from the catalogue at the end of May so you had better be quick. As at this stage I have no knowledge of what is leaving the catalogue but when I know I will let you know.

I have been a busy little bee making my swaps for On Stage Sydney.  I've made over 40 of these card fronts in four different colours because everyone has different tastes for choice of colour.  I normally do a card that takes much more time than these but thought that the demonstrators would like something simple for their workshops. (hopefully they like them)  I do like the black one as it is bold and striking.


For these cards I have used the following:-
Cardstock - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Rose Red, Versamark
Stamp Set - Enjoy The Little Things. Petite Petals
Accessories - Wink of Stella (centre of flowers), Rhinestones
For a change I have not used a Stamp-a-ma-jig like I usually do. We dont need to because the stamp set is Polymer.  They are great for line up stamping.  I do love my Stamp-a-ma-jig as all my girls at my workshops know.

The next card is for our upcoming workshop.  I was inspired with this card from Jennifer McGuire and you can see her card by clicking on her name.  I love Jennifer's cards and tips she gives. You can sign up and receive emails each time she uploads a video of a new project. Here is her card that she created. I love how she has used the Vellum at the top of her card. Nip over to her blog to see how she has done it.



Here are the two cards that I made which was inspired by Jennifer's creation.  I just love the Happy Birthday stamp from Happy Birthday Everyone which is a hostess set.  If you like this stamp as much as I do and haven't got it yet all you need to do is have a party or put in an order for $250 or more. Its a great way of obtaining free products.



For this card I have used the following:-
Cardstock - Whisper White, Vellum, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron
Ink - Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron (sponging) & Basic Black
DSP - Its My Party from the Occasions Catalogue ending May 31.
Accessories - Balloon Punch



I used the following for this card:-

Cardstock - Whisper White, Vellum
Ink - Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Versamark
Stamp Set - Flower Patch, Sassy Salutations
DSP - Wildflower Fields (from the Occasions Catalogue)
Accessories - Circle Framelits, Flower Fair Framelits, Gold Embossing Powder,

Well that is about it for this time. I will be back with more once I have returned from On Stage Sydney.  Its creeping up so quickly. The last one we went to was in Perth and it was a fantastic day full of laughs, excitement, new ideas and giveaways and of course not to forget to mention all the friends new and old that we meet on the day.
See you when I return and thanks for popping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment