Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Stamparoos 2011 Stamp Camp

I am all packed (my craft gear is packed at least) ready for the Stamparoos Stamp Camp 2011. These camps always have you guessing what you will end up bringing home. We pack our necessities that we have asked to bring and wonder what these little pieces of cardstock will turn into before we come home again. Mmm! What colour to bring and whether the DSP will match. Oh well.  Its all in the learning and of course the first one is always meant to be a sample to go by to make more. Hopefully I wont be coming home as tired as I was the last two camps. Its my hubby's birthday on the Saturday and I hope to be home bright and cheerful for him. I know one time I came home I walked in the door, dropped my bag and said hi and that I was heading straight for bed. Yes you guessed it. We dont get much sleep on these camps.  We try not to go too far into the night. Thats pretty difficult for us stampers.Anyway thought I would get you interested in seeing what I will be bringing home on Saturday night. I was hoping to stay an extra night but as I said before its hubby's birthday and I cant be too selfish. He keeps telling me to stay the extra night but its one day you can never take back.
Will see you soon with pics from the camp. Hopefully some great new ideas, especially knowing that is it a Christmas theme.  See you soon and thanks for popping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment