Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stamparoo Stamp Camp 2009

Well here I am back from Stamp Camp at Swanleigh feeling very tired. It was a fantastic couple of days. I came home feeling very tired from all the stamping and due to the fact that some people had more sleep than others. LOL (no offence you know who). I went straight to bed when I arrived home. During our stay we were well looked after by staff and students of Swanleigh. We stayed in the dormitries, stamped in the library and ate with the students and staff. The meals were great but sooo much food. Dinner, breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and then dinner again. I thoroughly enjoyed mingling with all the beautiful Stampin' Up! ladies while we got through our lovely projects. I came home with lots of goodies and new ideas including little tips to help make stamping easier. Please enjoy some of the photos from our stay at Swanleigh. Unfortunately we didnt think to take the group photo until the end of the day when some of the girls had left. My thanks go out to Ngaire and all the girls who helped to make this all available to us. I know I speak on behalf of all the girls to say that we appreciated all of their hard effort. I had better rest up this week as our Stampin' Up! Regionals is to be held on the 24th October in Perth. I am looking forward to that. We still have our visitors and on arriving from stamp camp I found we had two more staying the night. During this week we will have three families stay so I will try to find time in between to do some swaps for Regionals. If I dont have time then thats okay as I still have all of the goodies I brought home from Stamp Camp to try out again. Enjoy the lovely weather we are having everyone and thanks for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment