Friday, October 9, 2009

My Busy October

Hello everyone! I am sorry I have not been on to post any new cards as I have been busy doing my swaps for our Stamp Camp this coming weekend. I am so excited as this is my first stamp camp. I missed out on the last one due to our daughter having a baby on the very same weekend last year. This year while the camp is on we have visitors but I am not missing out this time. Peter's father arrived today from the eastern states. My dad and his wife are arriving either on Sunday or Monday. I have two other families visiting on the 21st of October. In between that I have the stamp camp on the 16th October and the very special Regionals on the 24th. Another date I wont be missing out on. My swaps are ready but I will wait to post it after our stamp camp. I bet you are all glad to see a bit of sunshine. I had to admit as much as I love winter I am loving the gorgeous days we have been having.
Anyway just wanted to touch base. Will have something for you really soon.
Take care all and thanks for popping in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment