Saturday, October 10, 2009

Stamp Camp Swap-Masculine

Hello once again! It was really difficult keeping out of my craft room while doing my housework last weekend. I shampood the carpets, cleaned all the blinds and bathrooms. I had my hair done and put all the furniture back where it belongs before eventually settling down in my craft room. I walked in a couple of times but talked myself out of it that I had to do the housework first. How difficult it was but I did it. It did not take me long to design my card for the 2009 Stamp Camp with the Stamparoos. We are all heading off to the Swan Valley for a night of fun and laughter full of stamping.
Here is the card I have decided to swap.
I have used:-
Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Oval All
Ink: Basic Black & Gray, Versamark
Cardstock: Basic Black & Gray, Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Dauber, Scallop Circle Punch, Crop-o-dile, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Basic Gray Marker, Crystal Effects and an old office hole punch.
I have also used a bit of left over laminate to line up my sponge lines on the Very Vanilla C.S. moving it back until the whole card is covered in lines that look like venetian blinds.
I had thought of doing something completely different but its funny how you go off on a tangent and come out with something different. I am looking forward to making all of the other swaps at camp. I had better make sure I get plenty of sleep beforehand so that I can stay up all night at camp. I hope you like my card and thanks again for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment