Sunday, July 19, 2009

QUILTED POCKET SILHOUETTE CARD


Hi there! Its time I put one of my creations onto my blog for the first time. Here goes!
This one I made for our group swap and it took a bit of time but I think in the end was worth it. Hope you think so too.

You will need:-
Stamp Set - Pocket Silhouettes
DSP- Urban Garden
Card Stock - Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Basic Grey
Stamp Pads- Not Quite Navy, Versamark
Accessories - White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Crystal Effects, Word Window Punch

I have used the cardboard backing to the DSP paper to mount my DSP onto then cut out into squares 2 x 2cm. On the squares of Not Quite Navy and Basic Grey I have embossed (white) the Pocket Silhouette Stamps. On the inner four squares I have stamped and used Crystal Effects. For the sentiment I have used the Word Window Punch and popped the end back in holding it with a post it note and re-punched to make it smaller.
Hope you like my first entry. Thanks for popping in.

1 comment: