Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bella Rose


I can't believe its almost the weekend again. Where does the time go? I plan on spending a lot of time this in my craft room this weekend getting ready for our group swaps. Not sure what I am doing yet but I guess it will come to me. For now I have made this sweet little card for a friend's daughter and thought I would share it with you. I have used one of the stamps from the Spring Mini Catalogue.
For this card I chose to use -
Stamp Sets - Best Yet (Idea Book & Catalogue Hostess free products level 1), Great Friend (Spring Mini Catalogue)
Cardstock - Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
DSP - Bella Rose
Stamp Pads - Riding Hood Red
Accessories - Eyelet Border Punch, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals. I have since put some Dazzling Diamond Glitter on the leaves of the butterfly.

Time to get my beauty sleep as I have work tomorrow. Thanks for popping in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny

    Just found your new blog from a hit on mine. Congratulations!! Love your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete