Sunday, September 25, 2011

2011 Perth Regional Make & Takes

Well here I am again already.  I spent the afternoon making my Make & Takes from Regionals. I think this years Make & Takes are the best we have had. There were lots of different ideas on how to use the Under The Big Top Stamp Set. I am sure once you see these beauties that you will also like to have a go at making them. I just love the little Circus Box which holds four little cards along with the envelopes. It was made using the Scallop Envelope Die. The next one is so cute with the bear in the ballerina costume. I originally thought this was a mouse until today. After I read that it was a bear I looked to see if it had a mouse tail and of course it doesn't.  Anyway whatever it is, its cute.  The last one is a scrapbook page and full of colour. I have not got a photo to put on it as yet.  I will have to find some clown who will want their face on it. LOL!
Im off again to try out some of the new ideas we saw yesterday so its bye for now.
Thanks for popping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment