Monday, January 7, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year to you all. 

I have been missing in action as you can tell.  Christmas is such a busy time and it has been very hot here and I just have not had it in me to sit in a hot room to do my blog.
Its raining today HOORAY! You know I love the rain. It is still quite muggy though but I have my window open and can hear the pitter patter of the rain and can feel a slight breeze.  Love it!

I have just tried to download some pictures from my computer but for some unknown reason I am unable to do so. The blog thingy just wont let me.  I know one of my other SU! buddies was having a problem recently but didnt think it had done the same to mine. As you can see I can copy and paste from the website but just not able to download my cards I have made. Oh well! I have just found out the reason for not being able to add pictures. I have to use Mozilla! I will be back later with my pics!

As you know a new year has begun and there are lots of exciting things happening this year as Stampin' Up! celebrate 25 years.  I am sure we will be in for some surprises.

The Holiday catalogue ends at the end of this month so be sure to check it out here and let me know if there is anything you need and I will be sure to get it to you. You must let me know before the end of January 2013.

On February 1st 2013 we have the launch of our special 25 year celebration catalogue.  I cant show you as yet but be sure to keep watching this spot as there are some fantastic products in it.

Sale-a-bration will begin on 22 January 2013.  This is when for every $100 you spend on anything in the catalogues you will receive a product of your choice free from the Sale-a-bration catalogue. There is a wide choice this year so be sure to check that out when the time comes. I will post the links on my blog when the time comes.

My Little Valentine Promotion


Stampin’ Up!’s got a super special valentine offer sure to set your heart aflutter!

Get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE—a $15.95 value—when you buy the brand-new My Little Valentine Stamp Set!

Item Description Price
132242 My Little Valentine (clear-mount) $17.95


14 December, 2012–21 January

We’re temporarily taking over a hundred products out of retirement with discounts up to 70 percent off retail–only while supplies last! We’ll have four different groups of products on sale during the next month.
You need to be quick with these items as they are SO cheap and I am sure there will be lots of stampers out there ready to take up the bargain. Check out the site and click on the date that you are referring to. Click this link and scroll down.


Talking Tag


With Talking Tag, you can send a gift that is uniquely you.

Talking Tag is a message label you can attach to cards, invitations, gifts . . . anything!
Personalise birthday cards, Christmas gifts or even record quick instructions for a recipe.
Now your pictures really can say a thousand words!

How to send a voice message:
  1. Download the FREE TalkingTag™ App on you smartphone from talkingtag.mobi, iTunes® or Google Play™.
  2. Adhere the message tag to your card or gift.
  3. Open TalkingTag™ App and scan the code.
  4. Record your message (recording starts immediately, so make sure you’re ready!).

You will have the opportunity to listen, re-record, cancel, or confirm your message after you’ve
completed recording it. Each label allows up to 60 seconds of a greeting, song, or product message.

To play the message, recipients will need to download the app and scan the code. Messages are saved for two years, so they can listen to it over and over.

Buy them by the sheet! You get 10 tags for just $12.95 AU/$15.75 NZ (item 129723).
Check out the You Tube site on how to use the Talking Tag and you will see just how easy it is to use.

Well I guess thats about it for now until I can find out why I cant add my photos to my blog.
I do hope that 2013 is a very special one for you.  I know my neice is really looking forward to having their first child this year.
Bye for now until next time. Thanks for popping by :)








No comments:

Post a Comment