Monday, November 28, 2011

DESIGNER FRAMES

I'm back already.  I have a couple more cards I wanted to show you.  The first one was made using the new Designer Frames.  I dont normally make long cards but when I  designed it I felt it needed three oval frames instead of two.  I have used:
Cardstock - Confetti Cream, Bravo Burgandy
Stamp Set - Perfect Punches
Ink Pad - Bravo Burgandy
DSP - Paisley Petals
Accessories - Big Shot, Designer Frames folder, Wide Oval Punch.
I must play around with this as I was not too happy with this card.  I would like to do something a bit more brighter.  Perhaps that will be my next challenge.  Watch this spot!


The next card is the first one I made when I found the Side Spring Card on Beate Johns blog.  For this one I have used the Flirtatious DSP.  I have cut the doily sheet up and just used a portion of 1 circle (if you know what I mean).  I can then use the other part for another card.  I just carefully cut around and left the other piece still in the sheet. The instructions are on the next post or you can click here for the tutorial. I have used the following for this card:-
Cardstock - Concord Crush
Stamp Set - Happiest Birthday Wishes (2 of 2)
Ink Pad - Concord Crush
DSP - Flirtatious
Accessories - Rhinestones, Circle Scissor Plus,
Scissors to cut around stamped image.

No comments:

Post a Comment