Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SALE-A-BRATION HAS BEGUN


Yes Sale-A-Bration started today! If you have had your eye on some products from the Stampin' Up! Catalogue or the Mini then its time to order now as you will receive a FREE stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration mini if your order is $100 or more. You could also do even better than this and hold a workshop with a few of your friends and you will surely be eligible for your FREE stamp. By holding your own workshop you get to enjoy cardmaking right from your home. I will bring everything to you. You will be eligible for more FREE products of your choice if your workshop is over $300. If your order is over $600 then you are able to choose another stamp set FREE from the Sale-a-Bration mini catalogue. Its amazing at how many free items you receive when you hold your own workshop. I know I was amazed when I held my first workshop. Please click on the link on the right to see what FREE stamp sets are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment