Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sale-a-bration is here!

Our fantastic Sale-a-bration is here once again. This is a time I look out for as you are able to receive a free stamp set when you spend over $100 or hold a workshop to the value of $600. To view the beautiful stamp sets just click on the Sale-a-bration icon on the right hand panel. My favourite is Whimsical Words. This special runs from 25 January to 31 March 2010.
We had our group swaps this month and the theme was the Sale-a-bration catalogue. Although there were not many in this swap we all had a lovely evening at Ngaires and we stamped on well into the night. Here are a few of the swaps I received as well as the card I made.
My last workshop that I held at home was the 'I Wish' Scrapbook which was cleverly designed by the very talented Andrea Walford. The girls really seemed to enjoy the workshop and left feeling chuffed about what they had achieved. All the girls but one chose the 'I Wish' Scrapkit and one of them chose Love Sparkles. It was a very busy workshop but I found I was able to relax more once the girls were decorating their albums. I had most of the cutting and scoring done prior to the workshop but some of them had still had cutting to do. I did get my camera out but was distracted and did not manage to get a photo of the busy girls but I did get a quick one of Kay's done in Love Sparkles. (Really quickly before she left) Here is a photo of Kays and also one I made for a very dear friend who has just lost her daughter to cancer. My cat decided to hop up and try to play with the ribbon on the scrapbook. She always sits on the table or the chair next to me and watches me while I work.






No comments:

Post a Comment