Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fathers Day is approaching

Well Father's Day is creeping up on us and that is what my next workshop is all about. I have my bits and pieces all ready for next weekend. I quickly made this card up but decided not to use it so thought I would share it with you. I didnt think I would get much done this weekend as we were minding two of our grandchildren (both boys). They were very active but kept themselves very busy. I was surprised they were so good. Good old Rage put on a marathon of Michael Jackson which I taped. It went for hours and kept them occupied with them singing and trying out all the dance moves.
Anyway back to cardmaking.
For this card I used:
Stamp Set - Greetings Eight
Cardstock - Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
DSP - Urban Garden
Accessories - Mat Pack & Piercer, Crystal Effects, a hole punch from my office.
As you can see the card is pretty self explanatory but instead of using brads I punched out Night of Navy with my hole puncher from my office and applied Crystal Effects for the glossy effect.
Urban Garden I think is my favourite DSP and I love the Kiwi Kiss.

I best go and clean up my craft room ready for more cardmaking. Take care and enjoy the coming week and thanks for popping in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny, I love your creations---really good cards. I really dont get much time to do this--most of my days are busy and when I am home there is lots in the garden to do ---I do enjoy my garden. Hope this finfs you well, I will keep checking out your lovely ideas,
    Love Rosemary xx

    ReplyDelete